Friday 7 February 2014

ColorBar Pro Nail Lacquer - Haute Rouge 066

Today I will be doing my first nail paint review post. Nailpaints are such a integral part of almost every gal's life. That are the first step in makeup even before starting applying kohl. I developed a fascination for nail paints in my college days where me and my roommates used to buy those cheap Rs. 20-30 nail paint bottles in almost all the colours one can think of. And how proudly we use to carry blue ,purple,  yellow , black,green on our nails. Rather I never bought a red or a pink during my college life. The fascination with reds and pinks started once I passed college and I am still in awe of it. My purchase of ColorBar Haute Rouge is one such part of this obsession.

Price : Rs 350/-
Quantity : 15 ml
Packaging : The nail Polish comes in a tapered cylindrical bottle with full brush. It's a pretty packaging.


I have always loved ColorBar products. I am a fan of their nailpaints and makeup brushes. This one is a beautiful coral rose colour and two stokes gives the opaque finish. Past few months the shade has been on my nails for quite a number of times and I simply love it. Also when applied with a top coat it doesn't chip for 4-5 days. I totally recommend it. 

Do tell me which is your favourite ColorBar Nailpaint. Till then, 

Bye bye. 

4 comments:

  1. It is indeed a lovable shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shade

    my recent one :http://glitterandgorgeous.com/2014/02/10/inglot-freedom-system-lipstick-refill-20-27-85-review-swatches-lotd/

    ReplyDelete