Thursday 13 March 2014

Maybelline Colorshow-Nude Skin

Maybelline India launched new Nailpaint range - Colorshow in 4 gorgeous shades during Summer 2013. And the awesome part is  that each is priced at Rs. 75/- which entitles everyone to built their own Colorshow collection. I picked three of them recently

Nude Skin
Berry Sexy and
Denim Dash

The one I am going to review today is Nude skin (015)

Rs. 75/- , 6 ml 


It's a beautiful earthy  shade and I am in absolute love with it. It make my hand looks so elegant. And it's a great office wear shade. 

Applied in 2 coats, it gives a creamy finish to the nails. The most notable part about Maybelline Color Show collection is that nailpaints dries very quickly and hence is a boon for women with a busy schedule. When applied with top coat, it remains chip free for 4-5 days.

Being such modestly priced, it's a must shade in every girl's vanity kit.

Have you tried Maybelline Color Show collection yet? Which is your favourite shade ?

Till then, 

Bye bye 

2 comments:

  1. I love this shade, I think i'll be picking it up soon :D my favourite shade has to be fiesty fuchsia, it's perfect for summer. it'll look really pretty on your nails btw, you should try it if you havent already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely . On my next purchase, I will keep feisty fuchsia on the top of my list :D

    ReplyDelete