Thursday 26 October 2017

Be Safe

Hey guys,





Today I want to introduce you to two wonderful products that have become staple in my household.
With so many infections and germs lurking around the corner, hand sanitization has become very important these days. And when you are outside it’s not possible to carry a dettol wash with you everywhere. Therefore hand sanitizers have become as important as carrying your wallet and keys around. But unfortunately most of the hand sanitizers available in the market are alcohol based and a strict no  with the little kids who most of the time has zero sense of keeping their hands clean.

Therefore Redcliff Hygiene P Ltd has come up with Palmsafe which is an alcohol free foam based hand sanitizer. It kills 99.99% of the germs and being alcohol free, can be used for little kids as well. It comes in a handy packaging and is reasonably priced. It has a mild fragrance and is readily available Here and Here



The second product which I want to talk about has become as important as first aid kids in the house. Yes, it a mosquito repellent. Over the past few months there has been a sudden rise in the mosquito borne diseases and names like Dengu, Malaria and Chikungunaya sent shivers down the spine. Therefore it has become very important to wear a mosquito repellent when outside. However most of the repellents available in the market are sticky, foul smelling and not at all advisable for the little kids . Redcliff Hygiene P Ltd has come up with Moskito Safe which is a 100% natural mosquito repellent spray. It contains Neem and Cintronella oil and does not leave nay stain on clothes. It’s quite effective against the mosquitoes and other insects and being 100% natural has a least risk of using on the little ones. Reasonably priced, it readily available Here and Here




 So have you tried these products yet. How was your experience with it 


10 comments:

  1. Hi have used these products myself and found them to be really useful. The mosquito repallant suited my babys skin too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have not tried these two but they are must have products in the household to have keeping family hygiene in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These 2 have become a staple in my diaper bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything to keep mosquitoes away is great. This looks like a very useful product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both the products look must have in today's scenario. I use mosquito repellent for my toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have tried both the products and they are super effective and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've used the mosquito repellent and it's amazing. I look forward to using the hand sanitizer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have used a friends hand sanitizer of this brand. Some great products they have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing the review of these two products.I am for sure going to check the mosquito repellent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pee safe is my fav product, I never go out without carrying it in my bag. I still have to try Moskito safe, but I am sure it is as awesome as pee safe.

    ReplyDelete